Sidi Genius 6.6 Carbon Lite Mega Road Shoe
- Together with the SiDi Ergo 2 Carbon, the SiDi Genius 6.6 Carbon was developed with professional riders to suit the varying needs of all the world's top cyclists.
- The carbon sole developed by SiDi and its riders satisfy both the need to exploit power to the fullest and to limit the stresses and shocks the sole transfers to the cyclist.
- Full Carbon Sole - This sole is designed along the lines of the previous sole and therefore designed to have flexibility in certain areas (arch & toe).
- Most carbon soles on the market today are made with foam with a sheet of carbon wrapped around, the problems with this is when the shoe gets wet the sole can collapse under the insole due to the material in this area being either foam or cardboard.
- The SIDI carbon sole is full carbon and as such has a smooth finish where it meets the insole, it also reduces the distance between the foot and the pedal.
- Soft Instep Closure System: The rigid polyurethane part has been reduced and coupled to soft, thermo-formed Eva and it is anatomical. The system eliminates the need for the High Instep Extender. Increased comfort and performance.
- Velcro Security System: High security Velcro with integrated locking polymer teeth that engage onto each other when the strap is closed. This feature makes the closure more secure and the Velcro becomes unmoveable.
Sidi Carbon Lite Sole introduces, for the first time in a cycling shoe, a material through and developed for the aerospace and aviation fields. This “structural expanse core” material, being wear resistant, guarantees a longer lift to the sole keeping its initial mechanical features.
- Different kinds of material are formed in layers to make a “unique handmade sole” Carbon Lite sole has been thought and developed using a mix of innovative composite materials which maximizes the stress resistance of the sole but making it lighter. Carbon Lite is offered with a simple design made with thin lines attentive to the structural and aerodynamic look of the shoe. The Carbon Lite Sole is constructed to provide a slight amount of flex in the toe while retaining excellent stiffness throughout the body of the shoe. The sole is engineered for the high-performance, high-mileage cyclist who requires a sole that is rigid but does not compromise the foot’s blood circulation, guaranteeing comfort, foot health and great power transfer. For walkability, the Carbon Lite Sole includes an anti-slip insert at the toe and a replaceable polyurethane heel pad. The Carbon Lite Sole is compatible with the best pedals on the market. To facilitate cleat replacement, the Sidi Carbon Lite sole features a 10mm horizontal and vertical cleat alignment scale moulded into the sole as well as the Look Memory
• SIDI Full Carbon Sole
• Padded tongue
• Adjustable Heel Cup (1 point adjustment)
• High Security Velcro
• Calliper Buckle
• Soft Instep Closure System
© GloryCycles.com All Rights Reserved