Shimano Di2 7970 Groupset
The undisputed heavyweight champion groupset since 2010 the Dura Ace Di2 group is the ultimate in road bike performance.
Price has been a big issue in the USA with international web retailers offering the groups for prices significantly lower than US retailers. Contact us if you are concerned about warranty and after sales service and want to be sure you pay a fair price.
Shimano Di2 Review on our blog.
Using Di2 on a non Di2 Frameset also on our blog.
- Shift lever throws will be replaced by near-zero movement buttons that are analogously placed for familiar operation.
- Lever ergonomics are similar to 7900 though it appears the lever blades arent quite as canted.
- Save for the big bulge at the rear, the 7970 rear derailleur looks surprisingly similar to the standard mechanical unit.
- Shimano says the small Li-ion battery will last for 1000km of "heavy use" and can be recharged in just 1.5 hours.
- Relatively lengthy shift lever throws are now just ultra-short button clicks
- Faster and more precise servo motor derailleur movements
- No adjustment of the derailleurs after initial setup (adjustment and accuracy are monitored with each shift)
- True all-weather performance thanks to the removal of cable and/or housing contamination
- Shimano Dura-Ace ST-7970 STI Levers
- Shimano Dura-Ace FD-7970 Front Derailleur Braze-on
- Shimano Dura-Ace RD-7970 Rear Derailleur
- Shimano Dura-Ace 7970 BTR1 Battery
- Shimano Dura-Ace 7970 Charger Cable
- Shimano Dura-Ace 7970 BCR1 Charger
- Shimano 7970 Front WireKit
- Shimano 7970 Rear WireKit
- Shimano 7900 Crank and Bottom Bracket
- Shimano 7900 Brake calipers
- Shimano 7901 Chain
- Shimano 7900 Cassette
© GloryCycles.com All Rights Reserved