Because not every road is smooth or dry .... or even a road.
Introducing the Singer 5, a 50mm deep rim wheel build for cobbles and cyclo-cross races. These wheels are built with an extra layer of carbon fiber to give you a more comfortable ride on rough roads. The rim bed has been raised to accommodate 25mm or wider tires, perfect for the larger cyclo-cross tires.
The Stinger 5's are tuned with our SCT Technology. This means the wheel is tuned for handling according to its depth. This way, in a cross wind the wheels are solid and aero performance isnt compromised.
- C2 platform tubular rims
- 18 front and 24 rear silver bladed spokes
- Sapim CX-Ray bladed spokes
- Carbon FR Sonic hubs
- Rear hub grease port with carbon port cap
- Titanium Skewer and valve extender included
- Titanium Ratchet ring
- Rider weight limit 210lbs
- Available in Power Tap or track model
- Stinger wheels are designed for 22mm tires. Aerodynamically this is the fastest setup we found.
- The C2 tire well is most impact resistant with 22mm or larger tires.
- We do not recommend narrower tires, using a tire less than 22mm will void the warranty
- Riders 180 - 210 lbs should run 24mm or larger tires.
- Minimum tire pressure for Stingers is 120 psi, max 135.
Weights (g): Front: 599 - Rear: 740