Stingers are the swiftest wheels on the road - In 2010 they were piloted to a dozen road and TT national titles and ridden to victory in countless Pro tour races. We're not the only ones who have spent time in the wind tunnel testing stingers. Two independent magazines and several pro tour level teams proved that Stinger wheels are the fastest... again. All 2011 Stingers are SCT (Stability Control Technology) tuned.
We applied our proprietary design formula to the new stinger 4 and the result is a superb road wheel - so fast it was first across the line at the US Pro Championship road race. If we exclude our own Stinger 6 wheels, there is not a faster wheel less than 80mm deep.
With C2 cornering performance and TT speed in a 46mm wheelset, it is our new favorite road wheel. Make it yours too.
- C2 platform tubular rims
- 18 front and 24 rear silver bladed spokes
- Sapim CX-Ray bladed spokes
- Carbon FR Sonic hubs
- Rear hub grease port with carbon port cap
- Titanium Skewer and valve extender included
- Titanium Ratchet ring
- Rider weight limit 210lbs
- Available in Power Tap or track model
- Stinger wheels are designed for 22mm tires. Aerodynamically this is the fastest setup we found.
-The C2 tire well is most impact resistant with 22mm or larger tires.
- We do not recommend narrower tires, using a tire less than 22mm will void the warranty
- Riders 180 - 210 lbs should run 24mm or larger tires.
- Minimum tire pressure for Stingers is 120 psi, max 135.
Front: 560 - Rear: 720 Width: