FRS Antioxidant Energy Drink Concentrate
- FRS Plus is a potent, all natural Free Radical Scavenger. This proprietary, scientifically formulated supplement beverage synergistically combines some of nature's most powerful antioxidants with vitamins and metabolic enhancers to support your body for peak athletic performance and provide daily cell protection.
- An independent clinical trial at Pepperdine University showed a dramatic 3.1% performance improvement in elite cyclists taking FRS Plus over a 6 week period:
- "Daily use of FRS Plus yielded results typically achieved only by blood doping or living at high altitude." - Dr. Holden MacRae, Principal Investigator, Professor of Sports Medicine, Pepperdine University.
- "For over a decade I've believed that our next breakthrough in athletic performance would involve a powerful antioxidant cocktail. From these impressive study results, I now think FRS may be that breakthrough." - Dr. Marcus C.C.W. Elliott, MD.
- The key active ingredients are the flavonoid antioxidants quercetin and the catechins. The formula has been designed to enhance the performance of the flavonoids through the integration of seven key vitamins and metabolic enhancers.
- Power of Quercetin - Quercetin is known as a potent antioxidant that helps fight free radicals before they can cause cellular damage. Primary dietary sources of quercetin are blueberries, red onions, apples, and spinach. A recent animal study demonstrated that FRS Plus significantly increased the concentration of quercetin in blood plasma, compared to a quercetin tablet. Significantly, the study findings suggest that the combination of ingredients in FRS Plus extends the duration of an effective level of quercetin in the blood, which is an important factor in enhancing quercetin's overall effectiveness. Click here to read more about the nutritional benefits of quercetin.
- Green Tea Catechins - Catechins, the flavonoids from green tea have strong antioxidant properties. Epigallocatechin gallate (EGCG), the primary type of catechin found in FRS Plus, is the most powerful of the catechins. Researchers at the University of Kansas Lawrence have found that EGCG is 100 times more potent than vitamin C in protecting cells and DNA from free radical damage in vitro. (results presented at the 1997 American Chemical Society meeting).
- For general health, drink 1 serving a day. For athletes or those experiencing fatigue, drink in the morning and early afternoon. Athletes drink 30-60 minutes before exercise.
- Add 2 oz of FRS to 6 oz chilled water to make an 8 oz serving.
© GloryCycles.com All Rights Reserved