- Contains all 5 Electrolytes in the levels endurance athletes require to prevent cramping and dehydration
- Eliminates need to take additional electrolytes
- Promotes cellular respiration
Consuming carbohydrates during prolonged exercise enhances performance by supplying energy for muscles to use when glycogen stores begin to drop. EFS was specifically formulated to deliver the ideal blend of complex carbohydrates, glucose (dextrose) and sucrose for energy. Clinical research shows a combination of carbohydrates is better than a single source for the absorption and utilization of blood glucose. EFS also provides three different high-glycemic sources of carbohydrates for immediate energy and easy digestion during long and intense workouts. The low osmolality of the EFS energy drink and ideal 7% carbohydrate solution provides superior fluid absorption. Clinical research shows that energy drinks mixed between 6-8% offer the optimal absorption of both carbohydrates and fluid for endurance racing and training.
- Contains the ideal blend of three carbohydrate sources for energy
- Clinically effective 7% carbohydrate solution
- *High-Glycemic so it gets absorbed fast
EFS is the first endurance drink to be fortified with clinically effective doses of the free-form amino acids Glutamine, Leucine, Iso-leucine and Valine instead of complete proteins. The latest research reveals that it's these specific free-form amino acids that are inherent in protein, not the complete protein itself, that improves glycogen resynthesis and delays central (mental) fatigue. The benefits of using free-form amino acids are that because they're small molecules they are much easier to digest and absorb while exercising, they don't cause bloating and they don't cause gas. EFS also contains 200% RDA of Vitamin C to enhance the body's immune function, fight free radicals and keep you healthy for future training and racing.
- Improves glycogen resynthesis and delays central fatigue
- Contains easy to digest free-form amino acids
- Contains 200% RDA of Vitamin C to improve immune function and fight free radicals
Flavors: Tangerine, Lemon Lime, Fruit Punch and Grape