Challenge Parigi Roubaix Clincher Tire
- Challenge Parigi-Roubaix clinchers are terrain-eaters; strong, broad and resilient under pressure, this tire gives its rider the volume and tread breadth to conquer even the most formidable of back-roads and trails.
- Like the Strada, the Parigi-Roubaix is equally at home on a touring bike.
- All Challenge tires are completely hand-made
- Alternating angle-cut tread pattern provides excellent grip on a wide profile, suitable for rough terrain
- 260 tpi reinforced polyester casing for excellent moisture resistance and durability
- Anti-puncture strip included in tire casing
- Tread is hand-glued onto an inflated tire body; this process yields a neutral state for the tread when the tire is in use and eliminate tread deformities at full-inflation
- Casing fabric is woven from thread spun at the Challenge manufacturing facility
- Reinforced polyester casing provides added resistance to moisture damage
- Recommended pressure range: 100-130psi
- Weight: 260 grams
© GloryCycles.com All Rights Reserved