Campagnolo Super Record 11 Speed group is the ultimate mechanical group, the only doubters are those that have not ridden it. But why such exuberance in a mechanical component group? the answer from Campagnolo is simple, make improvements wherever you can and produce the best components possible.
Lighter weight and more options with improvements made to the shifting performance and additional color options in the hoods and cables. The crankset now comes with a titanium axel option (save 40grams) and the brake calipers are now available with a dual pivot rear for more braking power while the original differential braking single pivot rear is still available. The cassette is improved and stiffer than the original 11 speed model.
At 1900 grams for the entire group not only is the Campagnolo the lightest group available but could be said to have the best mechanical shifting and braking. As for looks and status nothing comes close to Super Record.
Included in our 8 piece group:
- Shifters - New improved shape with hood color options(Red-White-Black)
- Cables and housing - New improved with color options(Red-White-Black)
- Front derailleur
- Rear derailleur - New improved all carbon with lighter alloy fastening bolt
- Brake calipers - New pad compound with braking option(Differential or Double Dual Pivot)
- Cassette - Titanium steel combo
- Crank - New EPS compatible w. improved shifting pins with axel option(Steel or Titanium)
- Bottom bracket - New lighter cups
Glory Cycles is a Campagnolo Pro shop and all product sold through us is authentic and covered by Campagnolo's warranty. In the competitive market we trade in there are many places to purchase Campagnolo and we want to be the one you chose. Glory offers and highest levels of service and would not want to see our loyal customers shopping elsewhere because of price. Drop us an e-mail or give us a call and we will match and beat our competitors. Whatever it takes to earn your business.