Argon 18 Gallium 2013 Frameset
Striking good looks combined with pro team research and advanced design technologies are what defines the Argon Gallium. One step down form the Gallium Pro the Gallium holds it's own on the steepest climbs and fastest sprints.
The new Argon is both electric and mechanical capable.
• NEW integrated BB86 bottom bracket
• Exclusive mold maximizing global stiffness: massive asymmetric chainstays, bulk bottom bracket and headtube areas
• 3D Headtube for perfect adjustment of handlebar height of every rider while enhancing front-end stiffness.
• 6050 HM carbon composite
• Monocoque construction optimized with Horizontal Dual System (HDS)
• Integrated fork crown race
• Innovative AFS GEOMETRY with BB Drop of 75mm (lower bottom bracket and shorter headtube)
• 31.6 Seatpost diameter (ASP-6500 carbon, 225g, seatpost included)
• 36.6 Seat collar
• FSA No 62+3D (Bearing 1-1/4” Top 36/45 degree & 1.5” bottom, 36/45 degree) + FSA TH-885 Compressor included
• Braze-on front derailleur compatible with compact chainrings
• CNC drop-out with replaceable derailleur hanger
• Weight: 1100 g (Medium frame only) Fork 370 g
© GloryCycles.com All Rights Reserved