Argon 18 Gallium 2014 Frameset
Argon 18 gallium has a alll new carbon lay up for 2014. It's a step up from the 2013 and close to the finest of all framesets we sell
Constructed of a new exclusive carbon formulation, 6100 HM, the Gallium is at home on any terrain. The new composite affords a 17% better stiffness-to-weight ratio versus the 2012 model and our AFS geometry ensures an optimal fit for riders of widely different physical types, thanks to intelligently graduated dimensions across the six available frame sizes. The Argon 18 exclusive 3D Headtube offers unprecedented handlebar positioning flexibility and amazing front-end rigidity. This versatility is extended further by the ASP-6000 reversible carbon seat post, which makes the perfect position easy to achieve. The Gallium brings you the sum total of years of Argon 18 Research and Development work, condensed into a state-of-the-art machine that will move you every time you ride.
NEW Improved Stiffness to Weight Ratio (SWR)
The proven design carries forward as the previous generations of Gallium Pro/Gallium but with a new carbon fibre lay up. The new & improved Gallium has lost some weight while maintaining its amazing handling stability & comfort characteristics. The Gallium is a Pro level rig by any standard.
Weighing Only 965g - but always optimally balanced
• One sku with 2 options with internal cables or Di2/EPS
• NEW integrated BB86 bottom bracket
• Exclusive mold maximizing global stiffness: massive asymmetric chainstays bulk bottom bracket and headtube areas
• 3D Headtube for perfect adjustment of handlebar height of every rider while enhancing front-end stiffness.
• 6100 HM carbon composite
• Monocoque construction optimized with Horizontal Dual System (HDS)
• Integrated fork crown race
• Innovative AFS GEOMETRY with BB Drop of 75mm (lower bottom bracket and shorter headtube)
© GloryCycles.com All Rights Reserved